Smart Lit Building
The Bigger the Building, the Greater the Need for Reliable Building Internet Services With High Speed, Competitively Priced and a Fully Redundant Network for All Applications.
Utilizing one physically redundant port to connect to all the leading Cloud Service Providers
Internet Access Within 3 Business Days
Bandwidth Up to 10Gbps
Infrastructure Redundancy with a 100% Uptime
Bandwidth Monitoring and Advanced Analytics Reporting
Easily Scalable Bandwidth
SMS, Email, and Phone Proactive Notification
24 x 7 x 365 U.S. Based Support and Monitoring
Smart Lit Buildings provides high-speed building internet up to 10 Gbps, giving a direct connection to the Smart Choice network. SmartChoice offers building tenants the quickest installation in the industry while satisfying the need for reliable service with high speed, competitively priced, and a fully redundant network.
How Smart Lit Buildings Work
Other Building Solutions
Smart Lit Buildings Solution
Consolidate and Update Your Networks
Quit shuffling from bill to bill, vendor to vendor. Whether it’s UCAAS, contact centers, or our revolutionary collaboration platform, acting as the only point of contact is why we’re the Smartest Choice.
SmartChoice provides award winning services to tenants and building managers.
Benefits for the Building Tenants
24 x 7 x 365 U.S Based tech support and proactive monitoring with white-glove service.
Tenants will no longer have to search or rely on word-of-mouth to find a new vendor.
Access to use SmartChoice’s staff as their in-house technology department, utilizing SmartChoice’s consulting services for telecom, data network, and equipment issues.
Will receive timely responses and a quick project turnaround time from SmartChoice compared to local or other providers.
The Smart Choice Advantage
- Direct connection to the Smart Choice network, allowing building customers to get the quickest installation intervals in the industry.
- Multi-Cloud Connectivity, utilizing one physically redundant port to connect to the leading Cloud Service Providers.
- Multiple points of redundancy include diverse points of entry, redundant power, and redundant ISPs, with no single point of failure.
- Scalable solution allowing more bandwidth on the fly and avoiding circuit saturation.
- SmartChoice’s proprietary software allows customers to be notified once they get to the 80% threshold. Learn how with Smart Tile.