Switch to SIP Trunks today and save!
With SIP Trunking, companies can connect their PBX system to a PSTN network via the Internet, instead of the bundles of physical wires used in traditional telephony. SIP trunks typically use the same Internet access that is used for transferring data, for simplified administration and troubleshooting.
In addition, SIP Trunking provides significant savings by eliminating the need to install local PSTN gateways, costly ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces), or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces).
If your PBX is not IP-enabled, one will be installed on your premise to convert all calls from traditional phone service to less costly VoIP.
- Save Money – Enjoy the cost savings of converging your local, long distance, and broadband Internet services onto a single circuit with dynamic bandwidth allocation.
- Simplify – Experience the efficiency of managing a single network connection, receiving one bill, and engaging one point of contact for all your local, long distance, and broadband Internet needs.
- Protect your Investment – Preserve your existing capabilities via seamless integration with your existing IP PBX system.
- Grow Your Business – Adding more SIP Trunks is easy, and takes place in days, not weeks, with no disruption to your business.
- Encrypted Trunks — Transport Layer Security (TLS) provides encryption for call signaling and Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) provides encryption for call media
- E911 — Built-in support for emergency calls routes them to Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
- Private Connections — Connect to SCC through an MPLS network or a cross-connect to increase QoS control and increase security
- International DID’s – Allows your office to acquire phone numbers in over 100 countries.
- 24/7/365 Proactive Monitoring – With SCC’s dedicated staff overseeing your SIP trunks and connections, rest assured that you have the industry’s best tech support watching and notifying you, even if the issue is with power, equipment, or your provided circuits.
- Keep your existing local and toll-free phone numbers
- 911 and E911 emergency service support
- Inbound Disaster Recovery
- Caller ID management
- Domestic and international long distance
- Live U.S.-based support, 24×7
- 411 and operator services
- Call anywhere in the world at 30% to 50% less than traditional plans
- Use multiple phone numbers without having to buy additional plans
… And Many More!