Staging Engineer (Nights & Weekends)
Are you looking for a position where you can grow technically and professionally?
Do you like learning new technologies and helping people resolve problems?
We are a rapidly growing telecommunications consulting and management company that is looking for an experienced Project Manager/Staging Engineer, to add to our elite support team.
As part of the team you will be exposed to a wide variety of cutting edge technologies, in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Well organized
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes
- Work with the Network Engineering Department to resolve networking issues
- Assist users with questions and issues regarding our products
- Strong to prioritize workload and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and traditional telephony
- Experience with Cisco VoIP
- LANDesk Service Desk experience is a plus
- Must be able to work independently as we as part of them team
- One year of CCNA experience
- Previous experience in staging Cisco equipment
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in Communications or Computer Science.
- CCNA Certification is a requirement
- CCNA Voice/ Collaboration is a plus
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- 401K Plan
- Technical training
- Great team and work atmosphere
Job Type: Part Time/Nights/Weekends
If you think you are ready for the opportunities that we can offer, you may be the person we are seeking to fill these positions. Qualified applicants interested in employment with us should e-mail your resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested.