TURN YOUR TRADITIONAL PBX INTO A
VOIP-ENABLED PBX AT VIRTUALLY NO COST!
Smart PRI (sPRI) lets you turn your traditional PBX System into a VoIP-enabled PBX at virtually no extra cost. This innovative technology allows simultaneous, integrated voice and data capabilities over standard existing telephone lines by creating a flexible, high-speed digital connection between a customer’s PBX and our switched telephone network.
sPRI can link together multiple PBX/voice systems across several geographic areas, creating both greater communication options and the added security of enhanced fail-over plan redundancy.
- Off site extensions available for purchase of SIP device from Smart Choice
- Call queuing (multiple calls placed in a queue and answered by the next available operator)
- Simultaneous ring to cell phones
- Calls can transfer to POTS or offsite location for failover
- Time of day routing for entire trunk group
- eFax inbound and outbound
- VOIP Softphones with simultaneous ring
- 4 digit dialing between all on-net offices
- Inbound Disaster Recovery
… And Many More!
+ all other major manufacturers!
Maximize Network Efficiency
Connect existing voice, data, and video equipment to Smart Choice’s telephone network on the same switch.
Keep Your Current Phone Numbers
Simply “port” your existing numbers to the new trunks, saving you the cost and hassle of having to get new ones.
Keep Your Current Phone System
sPRI lets you use your existing PBX, so there’s no service disruption as your staff continues to use the system they’re familiar with.
Employees can use the same channel for multiple call types for greater network capacity—without dramatically increasing cost.
Features such as extension dialing work seamlessly across the entire system for fast and accurate internal communication.