EXTEND THE REACH OF YOUR ON-SITE IT STAFF
WITH GLOBAL SMART HANDS™
We are there when you need us! Manage your business infrastructure and maximize operational uptime by utilizing Smart Choice Communications Global Smart Hands™ service.
Smart Hands provides a wide range of support with a full scope of services.Smart Choice Communications systems engineers are trained to be the eyes and “hands” for management of your infrastructure, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (24 x 7 x 365). Through our Smart Hands™ service, our highly trained and experienced Smart Choice systems engineers provide assistance for remote management, custom installations, and equipment troubleshooting. You may not be able to be at your office or IT facility all the time, but we are!
Specific tasks performed under the Smart Choice Communications Smart Hands™ offering include:
- Equipment installations
- Interface card removal and installation
- Testing carrier circuits
- Taking inventory of equipment and recording serial numbers
- Moving equipment within your space and cabinets
- Off-site backup
- Ladder rack installation and set-up
- Pre-wiring of patch panels and equipment
- On-site systems engineers assistance and troubleshooting
- Assembling, installing and maintaining cabling infrastructure
- Verifying cable integrity on installed media
- Providing visual verification to assist in remote troubleshooting
- Installing, replacing and removing equipment including routers, switch cards, disk drives, memory, etc.
- Assisting in conference room and AV equipment setup
- Adding, removing and verifying demarcations
- Assisting with unboxing and reshipping equipment after replacement
- Extending patch cables from patch panel to equipment
… And Many More!