Are you looking for a position where you can grow technically and professionally?
Do you like learning new technologies and helping people resolve problems?
We are a rapidly growing telecommunications consulting and management company that is looking for an experienced Project Manager, Help Desk Support to add to our elite support team.
As part of the team you will be exposed to a wide variety of cutting edge technologies, in a fast paced and fun environment.
- Well organized.
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Work with the Network Engineering Department to resolve networking issues
- Assist users with questions and issues regarding our products
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent follow up.
- Persistence – not taking “no” for an answer.
- Ability to think “outside the box” to find solutions to problems.
- Needs to be able to identify potential issues/problems and develop solutions.
- Business maturity.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Experience with Excel and Word.
- Strong communication, written, presentation, and documentation skills.
- 2 – 4 years IT support experience in a professional environment with 50+ users
- Strong workstation/end user support experience
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Network troubleshooting experience
- WiFi and TCP/IP skills and network services
- Must work effectively in a team environment
- Be flexible and respond positively to change
- CCNA not required but is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- 401K Plan
- Technical training
- Great team and work atmosphere
If you think you are ready for the opportunities that we can offer, you may be the person we are seeking to fill these positions. Qualified applicants interested in employment with us should e-mail your resume to the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position in which you are interested.