Work in an office setting and talking with customers to schedule service calls. You will also be responsible for scheduling those service calls with technicians. You’ll need to be a good planner and able to see things strategically. It’s up to Dispatchers to get the right technicians to customers on time and with the proper equipment. You will work with internal databases to estimate how long a job should take to complete, then assign the work to available technicians.
Dispatcher Job Responsibilities:
- Schedule and notify field technicians about next day’s service orders
- Forward trouble tickets to the proper technician
- Contact customers to arrange for technician access
- Call customer to inform them of arrival times.
- Collect employee force levels as they related to work volume
- Work with internal databases to estimate how long a job should take to complete
- Report any accidents or unsafe conditions to management
- Provide timely reports to department manager as requested
- Problem solver and able to multi-task
- Good oral and written communication
- Operate general office equipment
- Must be able to work night and weekends
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Must having cabling experience
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare and dental benefits
- 401K Plan
- Technical training
- Great team and work atmosphere
Years of Experience: 2 years in Telecommunications
If you think you are ready for the opportunities that we can offer, you may be the person we are seeking to fill these positions. Qualified applicants interested in employment with us should e-mail your resume to the Human Resources Department at email@example.com. Please indicate the position in which you are interested.